Surviving Chronic Back Pain, The Mad Canuck, and 3+ Years Online

by coachz on April 6, 2012

Thank You Subscribers and Friends!

Happy Easter, Happy Passover, and Happy Weekend!

Jack

{ 6 comments… read them below or add one }

Rhode M. October 18, 2012 at 10:54 am

Thanks for sharing. Did you know that having a good posture is one of the healthiest things you can do for your body? Numerous experts are now stating that posture is not just about looking good, but could be the key to better health.

DrSnooze April 18, 2013 at 5:53 am

I just couldn’t get away from your blog before saying that I absolutely enjoyed the top quality details you provide for your visitors.

coachz July 25, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Thank you! Sorry but one link is enough! 😉

John

Kira@Sciatica Treatment March 4, 2014 at 1:26 am

I have already suffering from sciatic problem and back problem. I am really disappointing about those misery. It’s truly increasing the difficulties which is hampered my career. I just want to get relief from this difficulties as soon as possible. Please suggest me to get rid off from this difficulties.

tabitha hamm March 5, 2014 at 3:39 am

Can walking fix ME? I’m a nurse aide,I already had bulging disc1-5l s1.I started having muscle spasms and it ended up after a couple weeks ago and a MRI showed my 4-5 had blown all the way, doing small stuff kills me,,putting on my shoes is a pain fest..walking,bending,stretching, dressing,you name it !I’m going on my third shot in the spine on the 6 the of march ,then they want to talk surgery, which I know is not very successful! advise please!!I feel god led me to you,I’m live in Cincinnati. Ohio!I’m on a diet ,I’m 5″11″35yrs old,275lb was334lbs 2012,lost 45lbs in the last 5 months!still trying to lose!help don’t want surgery!!!

Aaron June 19, 2014 at 9:57 pm

Hi there I’m Aaron from northeast England 29 years old ! Noticed your video on YouTube! Ive been looking on there as I’m really starting to struggle with the pain! I basically fell threw this hole well my right leg went threw and I managed to stop meself going threw. When I did this I bashed my knee. Didn’t have any pain after 5 mins! Just an uncomfortable feeling in my right knee! After a week or so it progressed and I started to have severe back pain. Another week has passed and now I’ve got a horrible pain in my right arse cheek and right the way down my leg. It’s horrible and I’m at the stage now where i can’t hardly walk or even get comfortable in bed to sleep! In the past few weeks ive been to the doctors 3 times! Most recent was yesterday and the doctor has given me 500mg naproxen which you take one tablet twice a day! I’ve had two tablets over the course if the day and it doesn’t seem to be working! I’m so fed up now coz I don’t feel like I’m getting any where at the doctors. Was told to contact a physio but can’t see 1 until the 2nd of July! I’ve had to use my holiday pay as sick days because my sick pay is a joke! So far used 6 days and I’ve only got 4 days holiday left. Really need to get back to work on Monday but this is at it’s worst so far so can’t seeing that to happen. Can’t barely walk! It’s just my right leg and arse the pain is coming from. Any advice you can give me my friend? Be much appreciated! Thankyou!